Liebster Award Nomination
one thing I did not get is what is the point of the liebster blog waard? what the hell do you get if you win..
so it sounds like I already won it?? or it’s a sham that it doesn’t mean shit! lolz.
I guess it’s just free PR
anyhoo in response to http://culturequote.wordpress.com/2013/08/21/liebster-award-nomination/ CULTURE QUOTE
Official rules for the Liebster award
1. List 11 random facts about yourself.
2. Answer the questions designated by the blogger(s) who nominated you.
3. Place YOUR nominations for the Liebster Award! Nominate five (or more) other bloggers that have less than 200 followers. Make sure to notify them via comment/email, etc.
4. Make up a set of questions for those nominated bloggers to answer.
5. Display the Liebster award badge on your blog!
11 random facts
1. i’m one person and i have a list of blog entry topics/ideas floating around but i’ve just not had the time/motivation to get around writing it. so i didn’t run out of ideas, i’m just not writing the entries 😀
2. I’m a full-time something. that’s why i don’t update everyday 🙂
3. I love japanese talk/variety shows. I chase after the interesting, weird, hilarious, etc. I do not watch shit and then complain about it. those people that complain about shit stop watching shit and watch awesomeness.
4. i had a vague VAGUE VAGUE feeling of assurance when i was a kid that i would learn japanese some time in my life… that vague feeling coexisted with my wish to be born japanese/born in japan so i would learn it effortlessly. in some way, to some extent i did learn the japanese and it was sorta effortless. it really is not effortless but i just had so much enjoyment when i got to the japanese tv. i don’t mean i had so much fun reading txtbooks or reading some shit aimed towards children (compromising /pretending/LYING i’m enjoying something that i do not. . i mean i really did enjoy reading whatever boks, tv shows, websites, people that i ran into. i ran into shit as well but u know, it happens.
5. I HATE PERFUME X A BILLION. i especially need to bitch about this because it’s summer and i just suffocated for at least 3 hours today because of perfume. it’s so heavy and strong and arid and i don’t want to how many fuckin spiffs (what is this word that is not spray but sounds like spiff) it took for you to reek from 3 feet away but PLEASE FUCKING STOP. i don’t want to smell anything. i hate perfume, i hate the brown people with the strong bo + the strong perfume, i like the brown people with the storng bo better than the storng bo + perfume because at least the strong bo is not carcinocgenic like perfume. CARCINOGENIC MEANS CAUSING CANCER. and it’s a fact. bo is pretty nasty tho. i don’t like bo lol i’m just saying if i had to choose.
6. i hate chain letters. if i get nominated again i probably wont’ response/patricipate lol.
7. smartphones are depresssssing. are we getting dumbed down? i sure as hell am not playing some dumbass game on it. i’d rather read a book
8. My dream is to have a job where I make money in my sleep ie author.
9. i like chelsea lately. she keeps it real 🙂
10. It bothers me how doctors/pharmacists/other healthcare workers eat so unhealthy. i mean it is their prerogative (why the hell is this word not phonetic. F U! I just feel dumb not knowing how to spell it. i did have a feeling it’s spelled opposite of its phonetic spelling but goddamn .its just so annoyin’) but it just makes me go “so you see these really sick people who got to this point because of their diet and you know awful that disease is yet you’re moving towards it”. at least i would use that knowledge to motivate myself to be healthier to not age at a ridiculous rate
the questions for me:
If there was a singular wish you could have granted (standard rules: no wish for wishes, etc.) what would you wish for and why?
I would wish for the ability to sleep like a normal person or at least the way i used to a couple years ago. i feel exhausted/tired/just not at 100% every day and it sucks ballllllllls. i wanted to aim high for whatever i achieve but now i give up and settle for mediocrity cause i’m damn exhausted. and no i don’t want to take speed lol… i know what those people look like in a few months time and just the all the adverse stuff. i just want to fix the sleep. the CAUSE. 根本！
What is your most cherished memory?
I don’t have one. What does cherish mean anyway? I know what cherish means but even if you ask me that i just go キョトン wtf etc etc. i’d actually be surprised at the peple who are able to answer this off the top of their head or palm or whatever. it’s a ridiculous question in my opinion. I don’t want to waste my time going through all my arbitrary memories and try to label one as cherished… not even cherished, just cherished just so i have an answer to this question. so that is why my answer is that.
What is your most common typo?
I have so many typos on my blog. there’s no end if i were to list them lol. they include write/right, it’s/its (I know which is correct and i know the logic/reason behind it but sometimes I get confused because i go apostrophe means POSSESSIVE RIGHTS and it’s not)
If you could spot-on impersonate anyone in the world, who would that be?
Nobody. spot-on is way too difficult plus that’s not my personality. it’s actually down-right asinine/ridiculous that you’re asking me this.
What is the one song you cannot get out of your head recently?
hmmmm i have random songs play in my head so i’m just gonna choose a song i really adore that i found out about recently
red blues by 椿屋四重奏
it is incidently written and composed by the lead singer who went solo later on.
take a listen here:
I only described it as THATS WHAT I CALL MUSIC. AMAZINGNESSSSSSSS.
the singing, lyrics, the music composition are top-notch!!!
My Questions for Nominees
and put a reason or explanation too if it’s substantial or interesting. Otherwise, don’t bother!
What was the last book you read and was it good?
What is the one song you cannot get out of your head recently?
What do you do after an awful day?
What do you think of this award?
Name a famous person you like and explain why you like that person.
The last 3 are people that blog about Mad Men. I find their insights very interesting!